Re: emacs hangs at occasions using tramp + opensshd(cygwin)

From: William Xu
Subject: Re: emacs hangs at occasions using tramp + opensshd(cygwin)
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 19:35:06 +0900

> Do you see a chance to access that remote machine by me, for
> debugging?

I'm afraid not, since this machine is inside the company, and I don't
have Windows XP at home.  :(

At present, this problem may be placed in a low priority. (This problem
doesn't seem to happen frequently anyway).  Were I able to gather more
useful debug information, I would follow up this thread.

--
William

http://williamxu.net9.org