Re: Emacs does not listen on w32

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: Emacs does not listen on w32
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 23:09:21 +0200

On Sun, Apr 13, 2008 at 11:04 PM, Lennart Borgman (gmail)
<address@hidden> wrote:

>  By recognizing that it has recieved WM_CLOSE. I tried to say that this
> should be handled as a kind of "quit" in those cases.

Why should clicking into the [X] box interrupt useful work without
asking? What will you do if some code in one of `kill-emacs-hook' or
`kill-emacs-query-functions' loops forever? (They would run *after*
your "quitting behavior" was done, IIUC what you're saying.)

 Juanma