Re: ispell.el, flyspell.el: better ispell/aspell switching

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: ispell.el, flyspell.el: better ispell/aspell switching
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 19:47:42 +0100

Stefan Monnier wrote:
BTW (this is unrelated to this patch, but I just noticed it while
looking at the code): why are ispell-dictionary-alist* autoloaded?
I just tried to remove the autoloads on them and I couldn't notice any
negative effect.

Could it be because people tend to append or prepend to them in .emacs, rather than setting them outright?