Re: Carbon / USE_MAC_TOOLBAR: click in tool bar doesn't raise frame

From: David Reitter
Subject: Re: Carbon / USE_MAC_TOOLBAR: click in tool bar doesn't raise frame
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 10:40:36 +0100

On 18 Apr 2008, at 00:20, YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu wrote:

Without raising?  So, with your definition, Safari's reload button is
not click-through, right?

Not my definition; I just reiterated what's in the human interface guidelines. That said, it appears Apple doesn't like the taste of its own medicine. They used to, though: IIRC, the "flag message" button in Mail allowed click-through at some point.

I now think your patch is sufficient and correct.