Re: Improving Emacs for writing code

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Improving Emacs for writing code
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 16:08:15 -0400

    - Merge Cedet in Emacs.

    Cedet provides many facilities necessary to emulate other modern IDE:s,
    for instance language parsers in lisp. I think Cedet is nicely written,
    and that it wouldn't be a great problem to merge it if a decision to do
    it was reached. I've contributed things to the package and I'm prepared
    to help with any grunt work necessary for the merge, for instance
    discussing issues from emacs-devel with the packages principal authors.

That is a good thing to do.  To start, how about seeing if we have
papers from all the contributors of nontrivial code in Cedet?