flyspell.el->flyspell-mode-on: Removing redundant call to flyspell-mode-

From: Agustin Martin
Subject: flyspell.el->flyspell-mode-on: Removing redundant call to flyspell-mode-hook
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 19:18:44 +0200

Hi,

Noticed that, after the change to use (define-minor-mode) to define
flyspell-mode, an explicit call to run `flyspell-mode-hook' is still
present in (flyspell-mode-on) function.

Unless I am missing something, flyspell-mode definition through
define-minor-mode already takes care of running `flyspell-mode-hook' after
the mode is either enabled or disabled (old flyspell.el did not use
define-minor-mode and called that hook only on mode enable. Although is a
difference with the old flyspell behavior, I agree with the change for
consistency with other modes) and explicitly doing that is redundant.

Attached patch also fixes docstring in flyspell-mode definition (did not
state that flyspell-mode-hook is also called on mode disabling).

* flyspell.el
(flyspell-mode-on):  Remove redundant (flyspell-mode-hook) run.
(flyspell-mode): Fix docstring in definition.

--
Agustin