ispell.el->ispell-get-decoded-string: Possible no-op

From: Agustin Martin
Subject: ispell.el->ispell-get-decoded-string: Possible no-op
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 19:50:21 +0200

Hi,

Looking at current ispell-get-decoded-string function, that includes the
changes from the unicode branch, I see a command that seems to do nothing
and might be a rest of the old code.

(setcar (nthcdr n slot) str)

is called near the end of the function, being slot (a let-local variable)
never re-used. Removing that command seems to cause no problems.

Am I missing something? Patch attached otherwise.

* ispell.el:
(ispell-get-decoded-string): Remove unneeded line

--
Agustin