Re: What IDE features are in CEDET?

From: Richard M Stallman
Subject: Re: What IDE features are in CEDET?
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 00:45:47 -0400

    My long term goal for CEDET is wider than just intellisense.

The question I asked is about current status, not goals.
We were shown a list of common IDE capabilities.
Which of those can CEDET currently do?
Which of those can CEDET not currently do?

It may be that I could determine the answer from your message
if I knew the field thoroughly, but I don't and I can't.

    I want to see Emacs provide round-trip code to UML and back again
    interface that works for any language, where refactoring can occur w/
    a UML diagram editor that re-writes your code.

Do you mean to implement this INSIDE Emacs, or just have Emacs use
external programs to do it?