Re: new frame-parameter "alpha"

From: Seiji Zenitani
Subject: Re: new frame-parameter "alpha"
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 23:12:51 -0400

Hi,

On 2008/03/20, at 18:47, Seiji Zenitani wrote:

On 2008/03/19, at 12:16, Stefan Monnier wrote:
Looks good. Tho maybe I'd put the call to x_set_frame_alpha directly inside x_update_cursor (and rename it to x_update_cursor_and_opacity).

I don't mind the use of "alpha" rather than "opacity", as long as the
docstrings are clear.  The patch needs to also update the manual.
And could you describe the copyright status?

The frame parameter code and the x_set_frame_alpha function
were written by Ryo Yoshitake.  He is ready to sign.

Could you send him the appended form (and Cc me along the way)?

Done.

Did the FSF receive Ryo Yoshitake's paper?

In the info directory,
section 29.3 in the Emacs Lisp Reference Manual
seems to be the right place for the transparency
(frame parameter "alpha"), is this right?

Sincerely,
Seiji