Changes to vc-directory

From: Neal Becker
Subject: Changes to vc-directory
Date: Thu, 01 May 2008 13:46:36 -0400

I have one installation of 23.0.60, a few weeks old.  C-x v d runs
vc-directory, which works great with Hg.  I have a newer 23.0.60 cvs, and
C-x v d runs vc-status.  Not nearly as useful for me (vc-status shows all
the junk files, and doesn't have nice key bindings for diff, for example).

The Tools/version control menu has changed.  I liked the old one - with
Tools/version control/VC directory listing (C-x v d) bound to vc-directory.