Re: font-backend branch

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: font-backend branch
Date: Fri, 02 May 2008 12:42:09 +0100

Jason Rumney wrote:
After that, there is always a garbage character following the boxes that indicate a missing font. If the cursor is anywhere on the line, then the garbage character changes, at the same rate the cursor is blinking at.

This is fixed by your change to w32term.c. Now only the initial display corruption is a problem, so I will debug that and see if I can differentiate between errors that mean the font cannot use glyph codes, and other errors that only apply to specific characters, which we could indicate by treating that character as missing in the font.