File-name clashes in recently committed files

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: File-name clashes in recently committed files
Date: Sat, 03 May 2008 12:50:12 +0300

Recently, a few new files were committed top the CVS trunk, which
introduced 2 file-name clashes on 8+3 (a.k.a. DOS) filesystems:

  lisp/epa-file-hook.el clashes with lisp/epa-file.el
  lisp/org/org-info.el  clashes with lisp/org/org-infojs.el

Can we please rename those to avoid the conflicts?  I suggest
epa-fhook.el and org-js.el, respectively, but I will go with any other
names as well.

TIA