RE: Bug with S-Tab in keymaps

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: Bug with S-Tab in keymaps
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 10:08:32 -0700

Hi Alan,

Any luck with your S-TAB binding?

BTW, I just noticed this:

> I've been having severe trouble with the binding S-Tab, as required by
> Drew's Icicles.

Actually, Icicles doesn't require that you use S-TAB. You can use any key (or
keys) in option `icicle-generic-S-tab-keys'.

But I think you mean that you want to use your keyboard's Shift+TAB but the code
that that sends is not picked up well by Emacs/Icicles.

Just wanted to make sure you understand that you could use any key for this; you
are not limited to S-TAB.

Regards,

  Drew