Re: Carbon port and multi-tty

From: YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu
Subject: Re: Carbon port and multi-tty
Date: Wed, 07 May 2008 14:00:50 +0900

>> It actually introduced a bug in the part that is unrelated to
>> multi-tty.

> Please show us the exact bug, and I'll fix it or back out the
> change.  Had this information been available, this would have
> happened a year ago.

The change corresponds to this entry:

2007-08-29  Dan Nicolaescu  <address@hidden>

        (Fx_create_frame): Fix doc string.  Rename the parameter.  Set the
        frame parameters following what is done in X11 and w32.

Actually the comment was not right.  This has changed the Mac code
from what is done in X11 to what is done in W32.

The bug introduced by this change is mentioned here:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2007-12/msg01069.html

And the following change is totally unrelated to multi-tty.

        (mac_window): Add 2 new parameters for consistency with other systems.

Again, the comment was not right.  The X11 counterpart (x_window) has
several versions, one of which has only one argument as in the
original mac_window.

There might be others, but the above is what I could find.

                                     YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu
                                address@hidden