Recent VC breakage.

From: Eric S. Raymond
Subject: Recent VC breakage.
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 13:51:51 -0400

address@hidden <address@hidden>:
> Message: 2
> Date: Wed, 07 May 2008 08:56:14 -0400
> From: Paul Michael Reilly <address@hidden>
> Subject: Re: VC Breakage
>
> Apparently I just needed to be a little tiny bit more patient as the
> problem is fixed by very recent commits.
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 3
> Date: Wed, 07 May 2008 09:02:15 -0400
> From: Paul Michael Reilly <address@hidden>
> Subject: Re: VC Breakage
>
> Apparently I needed to be a little more careful in my testing.  The
> breakage still does exist but now I know it to be related to the
> Subversion back-end as it was the CVS back-end that I tested and that
> worked. :-(

And I haven't touched the svn back-end recently, so your problem (whatever
it is) is probably unrelated to the work I'm doing.

I'm now refactoring and redesigning the VC front end.  This is unlikely
to produce backend-specific breakage; rather, you should expect me to
break the entire mode occasionally :-(.

I'll try to keep it to a minimum.  Er, barring more medical emergencies.

Chicken soup still staying down.  Cat continuing to be affectionate.  And
I have one 200-mg tab of modafinil left...