Re: 23.0.60; Frame sizing problem with toolbar containing no toolbar but

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: 23.0.60; Frame sizing problem with toolbar containing no toolbar buttons
Date: Thu, 08 May 2008 17:26:01 +0300

> From: Tim Van Holder <address@hidden>
> Date: Thu, 08 May 2008 15:14:00 +0200
>

> CVS emacs of this morning, with GTK toolkit (rebuilt, not bootstrapped).
>
> Buffers with no associated toolbar buttons now show an empty
> toolbar (which is probably the actual bug).

Confirmed -- sort of -- on Windows.  But what I see is somewhat
different: the *scratch* buffer shown at startup has all of its
tool-bar buttons up to and including "undo" removed, i.e. the first
button I see is "cut", and it's located after an empty spot whose size
is about 1.5 buttons.  A few other buttons between "paste" and
"customize" are missing.