Re: Updated project-specific settings patch

From: joakim
Subject: Re: Updated project-specific settings patch
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 21:32:07 +0200

Funnily I was making a list of what features Id like in an emacs project
facility today:

Whats there already:
- JDEE, for java projects
- cedet proj facility EDE, mostly for makefile based projects
- some project dirvars implementations, such as .dir-settings.el

What I'd really like:
- find file in project, only src not .o files etc
- specify some different build commands for a project
- specify some different debug targets

What would be nice
- recursive inheritable proj defs
- use the customize gui for proj settings, like JDEE
- generic project templates that can be instantiated for c++, maven
java, plain java, etc

--
Joakim Verona