copyright.el: Switch to recommended form of GPLv3 permissions notice

From: Reiner Steib
Subject: copyright.el: Switch to recommended form of GPLv3 permissions notice
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 13:13:07 +0200

Hi,

Glenn modified all(?) files to use the "recommended form of GPLv3
permissions notice".  I hoped that `M-x copyright-update RET' would to
this too, but I doesn't.  Could this be added, please?  (Or is it
already there somewhere?)

Or could you share you shell script, Glenn.  (I'd like to update the
copyright for the Gnus files that are not in Emacs CVS.)

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,
      (o o)