Re: Memory leak

From: Nick Roberts
Subject: Re: Memory leak
Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 11:02:35 +1200

I'm joining the thread a bit late but anyway:

Instead of Valgrind, which has been shown to be unsuitable several times, how
about using Coverity to identify the source of the memory leak(s)?

Ben Chelf the CTO for Coverity said "we have set up a framework internally to
continually scan open source projects" and I have the impression that they
scan the most recent Emacs source, or at least can.

Is anyone still signed up to access their reports?  If not, is it worth
approaching them again?