pretest, devel and bug lists

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: pretest, devel and bug lists
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 16:20:35 -0400

If things sent to emacs-pretest-bug are being fed into a bug tracker
and sent to bug-gnu-emacs, then I would say there is no need for
copies to _also_ be sent to emacs-devel.

I also don't see the need for tracker control messages to be sent to
bug-gnu-emacs, but I'm less sure about that.

It would also be nice if there was a statement as to whether this
tracker is now offical and we should all start learning how to use it,
or if it is still being tested.