Re: pretest, devel and bug lists

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: pretest, devel and bug lists
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 22:23:19 +0100

Drew Adams wrote:
I think I disagree. I like everything about Emacs bugs to be sent to the bugs
list. But I too am less sure about this.

Many of the control messages are uninteresting - spam being closed, bugs being tagged with various tags. The control messages that are interesting mostly have alternatives that result in a message being added to the bug report, such as using the ###-done address instead of sending "close ###" to the control address.