Re: Run powershell as a shell within Emacs on Windows

From: Lennart Borgman (gmail)
Subject: Re: Run powershell as a shell within Emacs on Windows
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 08:26:56 +0200

D Chiesa wrote:
Another thing I put together - the ability to run Windows Powershell as a shell within emacs. For those who don't follow the whims of Redmond, Powershell is a shell for Windows, featuring a new script language . It is the replacement for cmd.exe and batch files.
that sort of thing. I am happy to have powershell.el included in future emacs shipments if that is appropriate. (I don't know if that is overly presumptuous or not. )

Is this useful if I post this kinda stuff here?

----
;; powershell.el, version 0.1
;;
;; Author: Dino Chiesa

I do not know if it can be included in Emacs. However I ship cmd-mode.el with Emacs+EmacsW32 for those who want it. I could include it there. You can also upload it to EmacsWiki.

Of course it has to have the normal elisp GPL header.