About mongolian keyboard layout in emacs

From: Natsagdorj Shagdar
Subject: About mongolian keyboard layout in emacs
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 07:20:15 +0200

Dear emacs developers,

I'm sending this e-mail because I've added Mongolian (mn) keyboard layout to the "cyrillic.el" file to support mongolian cyrillic input-method in Emacs.
Could you check these patches and add them if they are correct ?
I don't know who is the right person for this. If I am wrong, could you forward this mail to right person ?

BTW, I'm still trying to add Mongolian environment to the Language Environments. But I'm too newbie to emacs ( learning very intensive :) ) , so, for now there is no big success :( . It would be nice if you could give me some more clarification about how to add a new language environment to emacs.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Natsagdorj Shagdar