Re: Mail that shuld not be sent here

From: Don Armstrong
Subject: Re: Mail that shuld not be sent here
Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 08:46:12 -0700

On Sat, 31 May 2008, Richard M Stallman wrote:
> I am sure that is true, but it makes no sense to make a lot of
> people go to this trouble. Sending this mail to bug-gnu-emacs is a
> bad default.

It's a good default, but it may be improper for your project.

Whoever is responsible for the mailing lists on gnu.org needs to
create a new mailing list then, and install procmail or similar to
filter these messages to the other list. [If the latter part is too
difficult, I can implement it on my end, but I still need someone to
create that list.]

Don Armstrong

--
Certainly the game is rigged. Don't let that stop you. If you don't
bet, you can't win.