Re: window groups

From: René Kyllingstad
Subject: Re: window groups
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2008 11:51:44 +0200

* martin rudalics:
>   > Whoa ... view-quit sometimes does the right thing?!
>
>  Don't panic.  Just sometimes in the context of help windows maybe.

It doesn't even handle the case where you have 2 windows in a frame and you
invoke help.  Instead of burying the help buffer it closes the window.
Thank you view mode.

Ie, in Emacs 22.2 -Q: C-x 3 C-h f i f RET C-x o q gives me a one window
configuration, and in an older emacs session often even changes the buffer
displayed in that window. It feels like it goes out of its way to disrupt
my work.

-- René