Re: New global bindings

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: New global bindings
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2008 01:11:18 -0400

>> Looks good.  Could you be careful with the namespaces, tho?
>> E.g. use a "face-remap-" prefix for things in face-remap.el or something
>> like that?

> I prefer to use traditional elisp/lisp naming conventions.

That's a good convention for core functionality, but it the lack of
namespace support in Elisp makes it desirable to carefully use prefixes
for everything else.

Of course, you may call your rescaler "core-functionality", but I'd tend
to only include in "core functionality" things that are closer to
"libraries" than to "user commands".

        Stefan