Re: newsticker-*.el files

From: Richard M Stallman
Subject: Re: newsticker-*.el files
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2008 13:22:23 -0400

    Not that I see how this is relevant: all I'm asking is not break it
    more than it is already broken, so that the efforts to revive it won't
    be harder than they have to.  The cost of this request is so low that
    I'm bewildered why I need to justify it each time.

I agree.  It is a small thing to ask, so we may as well do it.

Also, the names of those files are inconveniently long.
It would be natural to shorten them while making them
differ within the first 8 characters.