Re: fortran indentation bug?

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: fortran indentation bug?
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 09:06:57 +0900

Glenn Morris <address@hidden> writes:
> I might try and change it to do a different thing for non-CONTINUEs,
> but it's a very old format (insert Fortran joke of your choice here).
> END DO has been around since 1978.

There's lots of achingly old fortran code around though. :-)

[I found this bug when I re-indented some old code trying to better
understand it.  From the comments, the code originally came from
"Theory and Application of Digital Signal Processing" by Rabiner and
Gold -- publication date 1975 ... :-]

Anyway, it would seem simple to special-case "continue".

Thanks,

-Miles

--
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.  -- Steven Wright