Re: Contribution: Serial port access

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: Contribution: Serial port access
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 00:08:03 -0400

Stefan Monnier wrote:

>> Now that my paperwork is done, please find attached the final diff of
>> my contribution. I already sent this file to Eli on May 7, 2008, and
>> haven't changed it since.
>
> Looks OK to me.  Any objection?

Since there aren't any, please can you provide ChangeLog entries, and
preferably a NEWS entry, so that this can get installed? See the
existing files for the format.

Can you also supply the patch against the latest trunk, since the
existing one does not apply without some fuzz and offsets in the lisp
and src directories.

Thanks.