Re: Bazaar and savannah don't like each other

From: James Westby
Subject: Re: Bazaar and savannah don't like each other
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 19:20:21 +0100

On Sat, 2008-06-14 at 13:59 -0400, Stefan Monnier wrote:
> >     $ bzr get http://arch.savannah.gnu.org/archives/emacs/bzr/emacs.app/
> >     bzr: ERROR: Transport error: Server refuses to fullfil the request
> >     $ bzr --version
> >     Bazaar (bzr) 1.5
>
> I thought it had been resolved in bzr-1.4 or thereabout, but it appears
> this is not the case (or maybe it's a new problem).  Can we figure out
> whose fault it is and/or who's going to adapt so that the two can
> work together?

https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/bzr/+bug/230223 is the original bug
report.

This may well be a different cause though. Is there a proxy in between
you and the server?

Could you provide the relevant section of your ~/.bzr.log from after
running

  bzr -Dhpss -Dhttp get \
     http://arch.savannah.gnu.org/archives/emacs/bzr/emacs.app/

please?