Re: Second tab key for completion

From: Lennart Borgman (gmail)
Subject: Re: Second tab key for completion
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 16:23:33 +0200

Sean O'Rourke wrote:
"Lennart Borgman (gmail)" <address@hidden> writes:
Some month ago I started testing an idea for using the second tab key
for completion. I think I told about the idea here then.

[...]

Any thoughts or ideas?

This looks useful.
In briefly trying it out, I think there's too much visual
feedback by default.  In particular, changing the mode line
causes a distracting flicker away from where you are editing, and
seems redundant when you already show a mark on the active line.

Thanks, yes. I nearly forgot about that. For the moment I will make it an option (that we can remove later).