Re: [Savannah-help-public] Bazaar does not fit in GNU Arch hosting

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] Bazaar does not fit in GNU Arch hosting
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 22:32:53 -0400

> Please note that bzr repositories are not to be uploaded in the GNU
> Arch subsystem, and are not supported there.

That's OK, it's just part of the experimentation with Bzr, it doesn't
need to be supported.

> If you want to use bzr at Savannah, we're looking for beta-testers
> (I think I had mentioned this to you some times ago).

Yes, I remember you offering that, and I stiall may take you up on this.

> (Plus, sftp access is so slow that it is bad advertising for bzr ;))

Actually, my experience and the impression I get also from reading the
bazaar list is that the sftp access is sometimes slower
sometimes faster.

        Stefan