Bazaar migration strategy?

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Bazaar migration strategy?
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 11:51:47 +0200

Hi,

I am currently somewhat at a loss.  I think we more or less had
consensus that a distributed version control system for working with
Emacs might be nice.  Existing mirrors are git (readonly) and arch
(read/write with merges via Miles and more).

We had a decision that Emacs development should move to Bazaar with
regard to dVCS access/migration.

So what is the plan and is anybody working on anything?  It does not
look like anything but private repo imports exist, there is no official
mirror and certainly no official read/write access and Savannah does not
support Bazaar anyway at the moment.

It does not make sense to decide for a dVCS just nominally and then keep
doing business as before.  So what is actually the plan to make things
happen at one point of time?

Did I miss something?

--
David Kastrup