Undefined symbols: cfmakeraw and cfsetspeed

From: Klaus Zeitler
Subject: Undefined symbols: cfmakeraw and cfsetspeed
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 09:23:12 +0200

Production under Solaris 5.8 fails with:

cfmakeraw                           sysdep.o
cfsetspeed                          sysdep.o

I compared termios.h with the version in GNU/Linux and obviously the Solaris
5.8 termios.h only provides a subset of the GNU/Linux version, e.g. there's
no cfmakeraw and cfsetspeed.

Is serial_open and serial_configure new code? I also observed that they
are used in process.c (enclosed in HAVE_SERIAL).

Klaus

|  Klaus Zeitler      Alcatel-Lucent               |
|  Email:             address@hidden  |
---
"Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?"
"That depends a good deal on where you want to get to," said the Cat
                                                     -- Lewis Carrol