Re: bongo in 23.x ?

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: bongo in 23.x ?
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 15:37:30 -0400

> Is bongo included in the future release of emacs? I remember Richard
> Stallman requested it a while back.

I can't remember any discussion about it (probably just my faulty
memory), but I wouldn't oppose it.

This said, it appears that the copyright issue would still need to be
sorted out: I see Daniel Brockman ion the NEWS still, but the FSF only
has papers from him covering EMMS.  Also, Daniel Jensen is mentioned but
we don't have any papers for him, as far as I can tell.

And given the size of the file, I'd be surprised if there haven't been
other contributors (although I don't see mention of them).

        Stefan