Re: bootstrap not regenerating some *loaddefs

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: bootstrap not regenerating some *loaddefs
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 09:58:15 +0200

On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 09:54, Jason Rumney <address@hidden> wrote:

> It's a recent change to Makefile.in that has not been made to
> makefile.w32-in. It was necessary before because it was necessary on all
> platforms.

Getting rid of that difference would be a good idea, then. One of many
changes that would've been easier at the time...

But first we should at least commit the changes I've done (or a
parallel-friendly version of them, assuming they are not, which I
don't know, because I can't try them in a parallel build), as they
solve a specific problem.

   Juanma