Re: bootstrap not regenerating some *loaddefs

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: bootstrap not regenerating some *loaddefs
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 11:03:35 +0100

Eli Zaretskii wrote:
That's true for the native Windows build of Make as well.  When I want
to test with cmd.exe, I rename sh.exe to something else to get it out
of the way.  (The alternative is to have "SHELL = cmd" in the
Makefile, but I don't want to change them.)

You can also put that on the command line:

 make SHELL=cmd