Re: bootstrap not regenerating some *loaddefs

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: bootstrap not regenerating some *loaddefs
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 11:37:28 +0100

Eli Zaretskii wrote:
Did you really tried that, with sh.exe on PATH, and if so, did it
really work?  I think this didn't work in the Windows port of the
official release of Make 3.81 (I have it patched since then), that's
why I didn't mention this in my mail.

It used to work for me. I don't have sh.exe in my path anymore to test if it still works though.