Re: Peaceful Coexistence with an Issue Tracker

From: Richard M Stallman
Subject: Re: Peaceful Coexistence with an Issue Tracker
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 03:14:43 -0400

    I would recommend to users who prefer non-Emacs MUAs that they filter
    ITS traffic into a separate mbox, and use an Emacs MUA to read it.

I have repeatedly asked for it to be sent to a separate mailing list.
That way, it won't require everyone to figure out how to filter mail
just to keep them separate.  They will BE separate unless you want
to combine them.