Re: Embedding Html in Lisp

From: A Soare
Subject: Re: Embedding Html in Lisp
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 13:49:40 +0200 (CEST)

Well, all you have to do is to write definitions of html tags
as lisp functions, and do not forget that the actual implementation
of html->lisp does not solve the rescaling problem, because I did
not need it for Cnrtl.

Alin.

En quelques secondes, créez-vous une autre adresse mail ! http://mail.voila.fr