Re: Embedding Html in Lisp

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: Embedding Html in Lisp
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 12:19:46 +0200

() A Soare <address@hidden>
() Tue, 24 Jun 2008 05:09:49 +0200 (CEST)

   But you did NOT AT ALL understand
   what I REdiscovered here, that is evident.

Sometimes what we know of others is more than what we know of ourselves.

   I thought and I still think that I discovered a formula for the
   best emacs web browser that you do not know.

Sometimes what we don't know of others is more than what we don't
know {of} ourselves.

   But if it is forbidden...

I think if you are comfortable hacking C, you would find
it enjoyable to compare/contrast/integrate your program
with the Emacs function `parse-partial-sexp'.  That is
another way to sharingly appreciate isomorphisms.  I for
one would be interested in hearing about these explorations.

I'll bow out of this thread now.

thi