Re: sans-serif name change

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: sans-serif name change
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 22:19:09 +0900

Andreas Schwab <address@hidden> writes:
>> So it looks like there's a bug somewhere (but we should fix that, not
>> kludge around it).
>
> Ypu cannot use a dash in a font name in XFT.

Eh?  Clearly you can, as (1) `set-frame-font' works properly with
"Sans-Serif", and (2) `set-frame-attribute' works properly as well, once
the hack in the lisp code (of set-frame-attribute, which Kenichi
described) is removed.

-Miles

--
Monday, n. In Christian countries, the day after the baseball game.