Re: pgg-gpg.el - pgg-gpg-process-region timing problem

From: ken manheimer
Subject: Re: pgg-gpg.el - pgg-gpg-process-region timing problem
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 10:39:40 -0400

On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 10:24 AM, Miles Bader <address@hidden> wrote:
> "ken manheimer" <address@hidden> writes:
>> is there a stable CVS tag for checkout of the currently released emacs
>> version?  i see MAIN and EMACS_22_BASE, neither of which is very
>> descriptive.  (MAIN is too generic to draw any conclusions, and
>> EMACS_22_BASE sounds like something that is built upon, not a
>> destination in itself.)
>
> Despite the name, EMACS_22_BASE is actually the _tip_ of the release
> branch.

so, do i want to use EMACS_22_2, instead?  i'm trying that...

(i guess there's not single non-branch tag that tracks the current
release, like EMACS_RELEASE?)

> --
> A zen-buddhist walked into a pizza shop and
> said, "Make me one with everything."

ooh, ooh - that's not all!

the buddhist monk (as i heard it) gets his pizza and pays with a €10
(or $20 or whatever) and waits around for bit.  the pizza guy asks
"what's the matter?", and the monk says, "i was expecting some
change", to which the pizza guys replies:

  "you of all people should know, change comes from within."

:-)
--
ken
http://myriadicity.net

  it's frog soup night, and two frogs are sitting in a pot of water under
  which the fire was just lit.  one frog screams, "help, help, get me
  out of here!".  the other frog points at the first and shouts, "oh my
  god, a talking frog!"