Re: visualization of CVS commits

From: Richard M Stallman
Subject: Re: visualization of CVS commits
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 11:38:20 -0400

    Why not simply license it only for free formats?

That is an interesting question.  I am not sure it is right to do that.
I will have to think about it.

                                                      You're going to have
    to use some kind of "invariant sections" clause in any case, or
    somebody will just slice the anti-flash speech off when they rip
    theora to flash.

These are statements of opinion, so we don't permit modification.