Re: Fix UK spelling in comments and ChangeLog entries?

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: Fix UK spelling in comments and ChangeLog entries?
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 03:07:34 +0200

>> > (e.g. remove/delete
>
>> ...you broke my Common Lisp heart. In a destructive way.
>
> Sorry, but I can't catch what you mean.

It was a lame attempt at humor; you're excused for not getting it.
remove and delete are groups of functions (remove, remove-if,
remove-if-not, ec.) with similar behavior, but the remove* ones are
non-destructive (they return a new list) while the delete* ones are
destructive. So you wanting to conflate both terms produced a
cognitive disonance :)

   Juanma