Re: Fix UK spelling in comments and ChangeLog entries?

From: Lennart Borgman (gmail)
Subject: Re: Fix UK spelling in comments and ChangeLog entries?
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 22:00:01 +0200

Sam Steingold wrote:
Believe it or not, good grammar is absolutely crucial to understanding
even a simple sentence (you need to study a foreign language as an adult
to truly appreciate this observation - however trivial it might seem to
a linguist), and consistent spelling would help a beginner a lot.

At least for me I think grammar is much more important than those small differences we are speaking about here. Of course for searching the spelling plays a bigger role.

Did I tell about this list of the 1721 words we are talking about:

  http://www.tysto.com/articles05/q1/20050324uk-us.shtml