Re: Embedding Html in Lisp

From: A Soare
Subject: Re: Embedding Html in Lisp
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 21:05:59 +0200 (CEST)

>    But you did NOT AT ALL understand
>    what I REdiscovered here, that is evident.
>
> Sometimes what we know of others is more than what we know of ourselves.

True!

I discovered in the meantime that XML was considered into a programming
language here:

http://www.cs.aau.dk/~normark/laml/

or to INRIA:

http://hop.inria.fr/

What I tried to do was impossible (it's true that we cannot do from html a full
programming language). But what I did for me works for me better than Mozilla
or webkit!

> I think if you are comfortable hacking C, you would find
> it enjoyable to compare/contrast/integrate your program
> with the Emacs function `parse-partial-sexp'.  That is
> another way to sharingly appreciate isomorphisms.  I for
> one would be interested in hearing about these explorations.

Then you could consult the indentation of lisp code, because they are similar.

> I'll bow out of this thread now.

No problem! I give you the right to use my code if you like it.

Alin Soare

Sur le mail Voila, vous pouvez personnaliser l’anti-spam ! http://mail.voila.fr