Re: cygwin gdb

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: cygwin gdb
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2008 18:34:01 -0400

> Including cygwin-mount.el in Emacs would address this, but I'm not sure of
> the copyright situation there (I've written the 2 copyright holders listed
> in the file, Michael Cook and Klaus Berndl.)

> Another option would be to detect this situation and notify the user that
> cygwin-mount.el should be set up to display the source code.

Last time this came up, the problem wasn't so much legal as the fact
that some people were of the opinion that cygwin-mount.el was wrong, for
some reason.
It looked to me like a good solution to a practical problem (an
alternative is of course to use Cygwin Emacs), but since I don't use
Windows my opinion doesn't matter that much,

        Stefan