Re: Font regression on latest CVS

From: Kenichi Handa
Subject: Re: Font regression on latest CVS
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 13:21:26 +0900

In article <address@hidden>, "=?UTF-8?Q?=C4=B0smail_D=C3=B6nmez?="
<address@hidden> writes:

> Font display has regressed on latest CVS once again. Currently when I
> insert a non-ascii characters into a line the lines height changes.
> Attached is two screenshots. In ascii.png you can see that height of
> "ERC" is OK but when I insert i-dotless the height goes up
> unnecesseraly. This is a regression introduced in last 2-3 days.
[...]
> FWIW this only happens with Droid font and when using Turkish characters.

The line heigh will change if the height of the font itself
is taller than the height of the current line, even if the
shown glyph itself is not that tall.

What is the full font name shown by C-u C-x = when you put
cursor on Turkish character.

And, which font was selected for Turkish previously?

---
Kenichi Handa
address@hidden