Re: visual-line-mode

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: visual-line-mode
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 05:36:38 +0900

David Reitter <address@hidden> writes:
> OK, do I understand you right? Basic movement commands (when
> interactive) on by default as per Stefan's method (which I agree is
> better given the new feature of vertical-motion), and C-a/C-e/C-k in a
> minor mode as per my code.

That doesn't make much sense -- _at least_ C-a/C-e need to act
consistently with C-n/C-p.  It's mind-boggling confusing when they
don't.

Other commands, I dunno, though I think C-k should as well (Stefan
apparently doesn't though).

-Miles

--
Consult, v.i. To seek another's disapproval of a course already decided on.